Directorate of Sanitation
Sanitation Directorate is responsible for delivery of adequate sanitation and garbage disposal services within municipal limits of Islamabad. The services will be expanded to the other areas falling under MCI.
Approximately 600 Tons of solid waste is collected and transported from Islamabad on daily basis.
Main functions include:
- Door to Door Garbage Collection
- Transportation and safe disposal of Solid Waste
- Shooting Stray/ Wild Dogs
- Functioning and Maintenance of Public Toilets
- Clearance of nullahs / streams in coordination with Environment Wing & Directorate of Roads and Directorate of Maintenance, MCI
- Issuance of notices / challans on littering and abuse of water
Directorate of Sanitation, MCI is providing sanitation services in the municipal limits of Islamabad.
- Residential Sectors
- Industrial Area
- Model Villages
- Highways and Avenues
- Commercial/ Blue Areas
- Faisal Masjid
- Open Spaces
- Public Places:
- Daman-e-koh, Shakar Parian, Haj Complex, Shakar Peryan, Multipurpose parade ground. Religious Gatherings and Melody Food Park
G-6-1/4, Near New Aabpara Market, Islamabad.
Phone# 9202975 / 9211555